ED officials in Switzerland to probe Hasan Ali case
Mumbai: A two-member team of Enforcement Directorate on Thursday left for Switzerland to probe the money- laundering case involving Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali Khan.
The team will also visit the bank there where Hasan had allegedly parked black money.
"A two-member team left for Switzerland today and they will investigate Hasan Ali case," said an ED official here.
Apart from money laundering, Ali, in jail at present, is also accused of obtaining five passports in different names using bogus documents. He is suspected to have laundered money belonging to international arms trader Adnan Khashoggi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible