ED officials in Switzerland to probe Hasan Ali case
Mumbai: A two-member team of Enforcement Directorate on Thursday left for Switzerland to probe the money- laundering case involving Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali Khan.
The team will also visit the bank there where Hasan had allegedly parked black money.
"A two-member team left for Switzerland today and they will investigate Hasan Ali case," said an ED official here.
Apart from money laundering, Ali, in jail at present, is also accused of obtaining five passports in different names using bogus documents. He is suspected to have laundered money belonging to international arms trader Adnan Khashoggi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you