ED officials in Switzerland to probe Hasan Ali case
Mumbai: A two-member team of Enforcement Directorate on Thursday left for Switzerland to probe the money- laundering case involving Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali Khan.
The team will also visit the bank there where Hasan had allegedly parked black money.
"A two-member team left for Switzerland today and they will investigate Hasan Ali case," said an ED official here.
Apart from money laundering, Ali, in jail at present, is also accused of obtaining five passports in different names using bogus documents. He is suspected to have laundered money belonging to international arms trader Adnan Khashoggi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre