ED officials in Switzerland to probe Hasan Ali case
Mumbai: A two-member team of Enforcement Directorate on Thursday left for Switzerland to probe the money- laundering case involving Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali Khan.
The team will also visit the bank there where Hasan had allegedly parked black money.
"A two-member team left for Switzerland today and they will investigate Hasan Ali case," said an ED official here.
Apart from money laundering, Ali, in jail at present, is also accused of obtaining five passports in different names using bogus documents. He is suspected to have laundered money belonging to international arms trader Adnan Khashoggi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport