ED officials in Switzerland to probe Hasan Ali case
Mumbai: A two-member team of Enforcement Directorate on Thursday left for Switzerland to probe the money- laundering case involving Pune-based businessman Hasan Ali Khan.
The team will also visit the bank there where Hasan had allegedly parked black money.
"A two-member team left for Switzerland today and they will investigate Hasan Ali case," said an ED official here.
Apart from money laundering, Ali, in jail at present, is also accused of obtaining five passports in different names using bogus documents. He is suspected to have laundered money belonging to international arms trader Adnan Khashoggi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Germany's top immigration officer anticipates 300,000 refugees in 2016
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers