ED questions Hasan Ali`s aide in money laundering case
Mumbai: Enforcement Directorate today
interrogated Abbas Naqvi, a Mumbai based interior designer in
connection with the alleged money laundering case of Hasan Ali
Khan, sources said.
He was summoned by the agency at 3 PM today.
Abbas is believed to be a close aide of Hasan Ali as
well as Kolkata based businessman Kashinath Tapuria, who was
also arrested yesterday in connection with the same case.
Khan has been arrested by the agency on charges of
stashing huge amounts of black money in banks abroad. He is
also facing a Rs 70,000-crore tax demand notice from the
The I-T department has raised a tax demand of Rs 591
crore against Tapuria and Rs 20,540 crore against his wife
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet