ED to question Hasan Ali, Tapuriah in PMLA case
Mumbai: A special Prevention of Money Laundering Act court on Monday allowed the Enforcement Directorate to question Pune-based stud farm owner Hasan Ali Khan and
co-accused Kashinath Tapuriah.
"Some new facts have come up in the PMLA case and now we want to question them (Ali and Tapuriah) in connection with it," an ED official said.
The agency will question the duo in its office on Tuesday and Wednesday, he said.
Ali is in judicial custody in connection with money laundering and tax evasion, while Kolkata-based businessman Tapuriah is in the judicial custody for allegedly aiding him in money laundering.
Khan is also facing criminal cases under the Passport Act for allegedly possessing six passports from different parts of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations