Eid Mubarak at Wagah-Attari border
Attari: Border guards of India and Pakistan at this international border checkpost embraced and exchanged sweets as they wished each other "Eid Mubarak" Monday.
Officers and troopers of the Pakistan Rangers offered sweets to their Indian counterparts from the Border Security Force (BSF) and greeted each other by embracing at the border gates here, 30 km from Amritsar.
Pakistan Rangers commandant Mohammed Rizwan offered sweets and greetings to BSF deputy inspector general ID Singh.
Elsewhere in Punjab and Chandigarh, hundreds of Muslims could be seen gathering at local mosques in various cities and towns to offer prayers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?