Eight new proposals for NH development: MoS Road
Jaipur: Union Minister Mahadev Singh Khandela
said the Centre has received eight new proposals for
development of national highways.
The proposal includes national highways of Phalodi-Nagaur,
Jobner-Jaipur, Bharatpur-Alwar and Sikar-Salasar, the MoS for
Road and Surface Transport said yesterday.
He said there was no dearth of money for developments of
roads in Rajasthan and that the Centre had sanctioned Rs 370
crores for various projects.
A sum of Rs 200 crore would soon be released for the
pending proposals of the state, he said at the inaugural
function of Mahua-Bayana state highway in Bharatpur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra