Eight new proposals for NH development: MoS Road
Jaipur: Union Minister Mahadev Singh Khandela
said the Centre has received eight new proposals for
development of national highways.
The proposal includes national highways of Phalodi-Nagaur,
Jobner-Jaipur, Bharatpur-Alwar and Sikar-Salasar, the MoS for
Road and Surface Transport said yesterday.
He said there was no dearth of money for developments of
roads in Rajasthan and that the Centre had sanctioned Rs 370
crores for various projects.
A sum of Rs 200 crore would soon be released for the
pending proposals of the state, he said at the inaugural
function of Mahua-Bayana state highway in Bharatpur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video