Eight new proposals for NH development: MoS Road
Jaipur: Union Minister Mahadev Singh Khandela
said the Centre has received eight new proposals for
development of national highways.
The proposal includes national highways of Phalodi-Nagaur,
Jobner-Jaipur, Bharatpur-Alwar and Sikar-Salasar, the MoS for
Road and Surface Transport said yesterday.
He said there was no dearth of money for developments of
roads in Rajasthan and that the Centre had sanctioned Rs 370
crores for various projects.
A sum of Rs 200 crore would soon be released for the
pending proposals of the state, he said at the inaugural
function of Mahua-Bayana state highway in Bharatpur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"