Ekta Kapoor, Jitendra, Tusshar raided by I-T sleuths
Mumbai: Around 100 sleuths of the Income Tax (I-T) Department carried out search operations at the offices, residences, studios and other properties of top officials of film production house Balaji Telefims here on Tuesday, an official said.
The operations started simultaneously at the Balaji Telefilms offices in Andheri, studios, residences of top officials in Juhu and their offices on Linking Road, Andheri.
Balaji Telefilms, one of the well-known production houses, is owned by Ekta Kapoor who is facing the probe, besides her actor brother Tusshaar Kapoor, and their father, yesteryears star Jitendra.
Though officials remained tight-lipped, reliable sources said that the search operations pertain to alleged concealment and reported mis declaration of income and profits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge
- Iraqi, Syrian foreign ministers meet in Baghdad
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya
- Xioami Redmi Note 4 launched, comes with 10-core processor, 4,100 mAh battery