Ekta Kapoor, Jitendra, Tusshar raided by I-T sleuths
Mumbai: Around 100 sleuths of the Income Tax (I-T) Department carried out search operations at the offices, residences, studios and other properties of top officials of film production house Balaji Telefims here on Tuesday, an official said.
The operations started simultaneously at the Balaji Telefilms offices in Andheri, studios, residences of top officials in Juhu and their offices on Linking Road, Andheri.
Balaji Telefilms, one of the well-known production houses, is owned by Ekta Kapoor who is facing the probe, besides her actor brother Tusshaar Kapoor, and their father, yesteryears star Jitendra.
Though officials remained tight-lipped, reliable sources said that the search operations pertain to alleged concealment and reported mis declaration of income and profits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read