Ekta Kapoor, Jitendra, Tusshar raided by I-T sleuths
Mumbai: Around 100 sleuths of the Income Tax (I-T) Department carried out search operations at the offices, residences, studios and other properties of top officials of film production house Balaji Telefims here on Tuesday, an official said.
The operations started simultaneously at the Balaji Telefilms offices in Andheri, studios, residences of top officials in Juhu and their offices on Linking Road, Andheri.
Balaji Telefilms, one of the well-known production houses, is owned by Ekta Kapoor who is facing the probe, besides her actor brother Tusshaar Kapoor, and their father, yesteryears star Jitendra.
Though officials remained tight-lipped, reliable sources said that the search operations pertain to alleged concealment and reported mis declaration of income and profits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission full coverage: Know each and every detail here
- Government will push GST bill passage in Monsoon Session: Venkaiah Naidu
- Must Read: Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Freedom 251: Makers trying to meet Modi, delivery deferred to July 6
- Immigration control a top priority: Stephen Crabb who is running to replace David Cameron