Elderly Indian jumps to his death in UAE
Dubai: An elderly Indian man has jumped to his death from the fifth floor of a building in Sharjah, UAE, according to the police.
The incident happened in the Al Nahda area of Sharjah on Monday night, Gulf News reported.
The victim`s body was "spotted lying in a pool of blood and an eye witness saw the victim jumping from the balcony of his apartment in Al Nahda", a senior police official said.
The report only identified the victim as `TMTR`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note