Emergency landing for Jet flight after suspected tyre burst
Mumbai: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight from Mangalore with 160 passengers on board landed here on Thursday under emergency conditions after the pilot reported a
suspected tyre burst, an airport official said.
The flight, however, landed safely and all operations at the airport are normal, the official said.
"Full emergency was declared for Jet Airways flight 9W-432 from Mangalore to Mumbai due to a suspected flat tyre. The aircraft landed safely at 5.13 pm," a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said here.
The pilot heard some sound and as a precautionary measure decided to avail emergency services, a Jet Airways official said.
"However, the aircraft made a safe landing and all the passengers are also safe," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley