Emergency landing for Jet flight after suspected tyre burst
Mumbai: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight from Mangalore with 160 passengers on board landed here on Thursday under emergency conditions after the pilot reported a
suspected tyre burst, an airport official said.
The flight, however, landed safely and all operations at the airport are normal, the official said.
"Full emergency was declared for Jet Airways flight 9W-432 from Mangalore to Mumbai due to a suspected flat tyre. The aircraft landed safely at 5.13 pm," a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said here.
The pilot heard some sound and as a precautionary measure decided to avail emergency services, a Jet Airways official said.
"However, the aircraft made a safe landing and all the passengers are also safe," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you