Emergency landing for Jet flight after suspected tyre burst
Mumbai: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight from Mangalore with 160 passengers on board landed here on Thursday under emergency conditions after the pilot reported a
suspected tyre burst, an airport official said.
The flight, however, landed safely and all operations at the airport are normal, the official said.
"Full emergency was declared for Jet Airways flight 9W-432 from Mangalore to Mumbai due to a suspected flat tyre. The aircraft landed safely at 5.13 pm," a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said here.
The pilot heard some sound and as a precautionary measure decided to avail emergency services, a Jet Airways official said.
"However, the aircraft made a safe landing and all the passengers are also safe," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city