Emergency landing for Jet flight after suspected tyre burst
Mumbai: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight from Mangalore with 160 passengers on board landed here on Thursday under emergency conditions after the pilot reported a
suspected tyre burst, an airport official said.
The flight, however, landed safely and all operations at the airport are normal, the official said.
"Full emergency was declared for Jet Airways flight 9W-432 from Mangalore to Mumbai due to a suspected flat tyre. The aircraft landed safely at 5.13 pm," a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said here.
The pilot heard some sound and as a precautionary measure decided to avail emergency services, a Jet Airways official said.
"However, the aircraft made a safe landing and all the passengers are also safe," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'