Emergency landing for Jet flight after suspected tyre burst
Mumbai: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight from Mangalore with 160 passengers on board landed here on Thursday under emergency conditions after the pilot reported a
suspected tyre burst, an airport official said.
The flight, however, landed safely and all operations at the airport are normal, the official said.
"Full emergency was declared for Jet Airways flight 9W-432 from Mangalore to Mumbai due to a suspected flat tyre. The aircraft landed safely at 5.13 pm," a Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) spokesperson said here.
The pilot heard some sound and as a precautionary measure decided to avail emergency services, a Jet Airways official said.
"However, the aircraft made a safe landing and all the passengers are also safe," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official