Engine of Rajdhani Express derails in Bihar
Patna: Passengers on board the New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express had a miraculous escape when only the engine of the train derailed at Barauni junction in
Begusarai district early Sunday, railway sources said.
The 12424 New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express while
approaching the Barauni junction went to the down track
allegedly due to wrong signal leading to the derailment of the
engine, East Central Railway sources said.
There was no report of any injury or casualty to any
passenger, the sources said.
The train proceeded on in its onward journey after the
engine was replaced, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter