Engine of Rajdhani Express derails in Bihar
Patna: Passengers on board the New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express had a miraculous escape when only the engine of the train derailed at Barauni junction in
Begusarai district early Sunday, railway sources said.
The 12424 New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express while
approaching the Barauni junction went to the down track
allegedly due to wrong signal leading to the derailment of the
engine, East Central Railway sources said.
There was no report of any injury or casualty to any
passenger, the sources said.
The train proceeded on in its onward journey after the
engine was replaced, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!