Engine of Rajdhani Express derails in Bihar
Patna: Passengers on board the New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express had a miraculous escape when only the engine of the train derailed at Barauni junction in
Begusarai district early Sunday, railway sources said.
The 12424 New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express while
approaching the Barauni junction went to the down track
allegedly due to wrong signal leading to the derailment of the
engine, East Central Railway sources said.
There was no report of any injury or casualty to any
passenger, the sources said.
The train proceeded on in its onward journey after the
engine was replaced, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa