Engine of Rajdhani Express derails in Bihar
Patna: Passengers on board the New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express had a miraculous escape when only the engine of the train derailed at Barauni junction in
Begusarai district early Sunday, railway sources said.
The 12424 New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express while
approaching the Barauni junction went to the down track
allegedly due to wrong signal leading to the derailment of the
engine, East Central Railway sources said.
There was no report of any injury or casualty to any
passenger, the sources said.
The train proceeded on in its onward journey after the
engine was replaced, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past