Engine of Rajdhani Express derails in Bihar
Patna: Passengers on board the New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express had a miraculous escape when only the engine of the train derailed at Barauni junction in
Begusarai district early Sunday, railway sources said.
The 12424 New Delhi-Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express while
approaching the Barauni junction went to the down track
allegedly due to wrong signal leading to the derailment of the
engine, East Central Railway sources said.
There was no report of any injury or casualty to any
passenger, the sources said.
The train proceeded on in its onward journey after the
engine was replaced, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani