Engineering student goes missing from IIT-Guwahati
Rangia (Assam): A final year B Tech student of IIT-Guwahati has been reported missing, official sources said on Sunday.
Ajay Kumar Yadav, who hails from Jaipur in Rajasthan, was last seen by his classmates on Friday.
The student used to stay in IIT-Guwahati hostel.
None of Yadav`s classmates or teachers saw him Saturday. They tried to call him on his mobile but found it switched off.
IIT-G authorities today filed a missing person complaint in this regard at the Amingaon police station.
Yadav`s parents have also been informed in Jaipur.
The institute is located in North Guwahati town of Kamrup Rural district.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Vodafone appoints six investment banks for $3 billion India IPO
- No takers for Kingfisher Airlines brand at online auction
- Uttarakhand forest fire: PMO assures help for relief work
- AgustaWestland row: Aam Aadmi Party to gherao Sonia Gandhi, PM Narendra Modi's residence on May 7
- Poll contest in Kerala heading from 'bi-polar' to 'tri-polar': Arun Jaitley