Engineering student goes missing from IIT-Guwahati
Rangia (Assam): A final year B Tech student of IIT-Guwahati has been reported missing, official sources said on Sunday.
Ajay Kumar Yadav, who hails from Jaipur in Rajasthan, was last seen by his classmates on Friday.
The student used to stay in IIT-Guwahati hostel.
None of Yadav`s classmates or teachers saw him Saturday. They tried to call him on his mobile but found it switched off.
IIT-G authorities today filed a missing person complaint in this regard at the Amingaon police station.
Yadav`s parents have also been informed in Jaipur.
The institute is located in North Guwahati town of Kamrup Rural district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka