Enough of biryani for Kasab, hang him: BJP
New Delhi: Reacting to the Supreme Court verdict upholding the death sentence awarded to Ajmal Kasab in the 26/11 attacks case, the BJP on Wednesday demanded that the Pakistani terrorist is executed at the earliest.
Welcoming the verdict, senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that those who wage war against the country and kill innocents deserve no mercy.
In a caustic remark, Naqvi said, “Kasab should be hanged without delay…enough of biryani for him.”
He also demanded that there should be separate law for terror related cases.
Kasab has two options left before him. He can file a review petition in the apex court against today’s verdict or file a mercy plea with the President of India.
If he gets a negative response, then he will be executed by hanging till death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?