Enough of biryani for Kasab, hang him: BJP
New Delhi: Reacting to the Supreme Court verdict upholding the death sentence awarded to Ajmal Kasab in the 26/11 attacks case, the BJP on Wednesday demanded that the Pakistani terrorist is executed at the earliest.
Welcoming the verdict, senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi said that those who wage war against the country and kill innocents deserve no mercy.
In a caustic remark, Naqvi said, “Kasab should be hanged without delay…enough of biryani for him.”
He also demanded that there should be separate law for terror related cases.
Kasab has two options left before him. He can file a review petition in the apex court against today’s verdict or file a mercy plea with the President of India.
If he gets a negative response, then he will be executed by hanging till death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown