Enquiry in Rajdhani Express derailment concludes
Patna: The Commissioner of Railway Safety
(CRS) of the Eastern Railway, R P Yadav today concluded the
statutory inquiry into derailment of 14 coaches of
Guwahati-bound Rajdhani Express two days ago.
Yadav visited Barauni railway station where he inquired
about the incident from the local railway officials and the
villagers, The East-Central Railway`s Chief Public Relations
Officer, Dilip Kumar said here.
The CRS also visited Naugachhia railway station
The CRS will submit its report in due course of time, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra