Enquiry in Rajdhani Express derailment concludes
Patna: The Commissioner of Railway Safety
(CRS) of the Eastern Railway, R P Yadav today concluded the
statutory inquiry into derailment of 14 coaches of
Guwahati-bound Rajdhani Express two days ago.
Yadav visited Barauni railway station where he inquired
about the incident from the local railway officials and the
villagers, The East-Central Railway`s Chief Public Relations
Officer, Dilip Kumar said here.
The CRS also visited Naugachhia railway station
The CRS will submit its report in due course of time, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Delhi Police may arrest Kabaddi player Rohit over wife's suicide
- Politics over Mahesh Sharma's visit to Ayodhya museum site ahead of UP elections
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!