Environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna hospitalised
Dehradun: Noted environmentalist and `Chipko
Movement` leader Sunderlal Bahuguna has been hospitalised
after he complained of chest pain.
Bahuguna, 84, was admitted to the ICU of government Doon
Hospital yesterday after complaining of chest pain and
breathing problem, B C Pathak, Chief Medical Superintendent
of the hospital, said.
"His condition is stable now," said Pathak, who is also
the activist`s son-in-law.
Pathak said Bahuguna has been suffering from cardiac
problem of left ventricular dysfunction as well as chest
infection due to which he is also facing some difficulty in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: 6 beauteous beaches in Odisha you didn't know much about!
- IPL VIDEO: When 'livid' Praveen Kumar charged at Hyderabad skipper David Warner
- Must watch: Indian billionaires and their private jets
- Shabana Azmi stuns with 'raw' look for 'Idgah'!
- Femina Wedding Times cover: Huma Qureshi stuns in bridal look!