Environmentalist Sunderlal Bahuguna hospitalised
Dehradun: Noted environmentalist and `Chipko
Movement` leader Sunderlal Bahuguna has been hospitalised
after he complained of chest pain.
Bahuguna, 84, was admitted to the ICU of government Doon
Hospital yesterday after complaining of chest pain and
breathing problem, B C Pathak, Chief Medical Superintendent
of the hospital, said.
"His condition is stable now," said Pathak, who is also
the activist`s son-in-law.
Pathak said Bahuguna has been suffering from cardiac
problem of left ventricular dysfunction as well as chest
infection due to which he is also facing some difficulty in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in