Envoys of four nations present credentials to President
New Delhi: The envoys of four nations -- Lesotho, Austria, Singapore and San Marino -- presented their credentials to President Pranab Mukherjee here Wednesday.
The four envoys presented their credentials at a ceremony held in Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The envoys were: Bothata Tsikoane, High Commissioner of the Kingdom of Lesotho; Bernhard Wrabetz, Ambassador of the Republic of Austria; Lim Thuan Kaun, High Commissioner of the Republic of Singapore; and Francesco Polidori, Ambassador of the Republic of San Marino, according to a Rashtrapati Bhavan statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah