Envoys of four nations present credentials to President
New Delhi: The envoys of four nations -- Lesotho, Austria, Singapore and San Marino -- presented their credentials to President Pranab Mukherjee here Wednesday.
The four envoys presented their credentials at a ceremony held in Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The envoys were: Bothata Tsikoane, High Commissioner of the Kingdom of Lesotho; Bernhard Wrabetz, Ambassador of the Republic of Austria; Lim Thuan Kaun, High Commissioner of the Republic of Singapore; and Francesco Polidori, Ambassador of the Republic of San Marino, according to a Rashtrapati Bhavan statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune