Every Indian should protest against Nawaz Sharif`s visit: Dalbir Kaur, Sarabjit Singh`s sister
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: As soon as Nawaz Sharif made an announcement on attending PM-designate Narendra Modi`s swearing-in ceremony, Dalbir Kaur, sister of Indian national Sarabjit Singh who died in Pakistan jail last year , criticised his visit on Saturday.
Kaur, while talking to ANI, said that every Indian should protest his visit to India.
She further questioned Sharif`s visit and said, Kya Nawaz Sharif ab Sharif ho gaye? Ya Rehman Malik jinhe hum Shaitan Malik kehte the unhi ki tarah hain? (Has Sharif become noble person or is he like Rehman Malik-Pakistan`s Overseas Affairs President- whom we call a devil?)
Sarabjit Singh had died in a Lahore hospital on May 1, 2013 after being unconscious for nearly a week following a brutal assault by fellow inmates in a high-security Pakistani jail.
Kaur has since then been protesting tirelessly to get justice for her brother.
(With ANI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'