Every Indian should protest against Nawaz Sharif`s visit: Dalbir Kaur, Sarabjit Singh`s sister
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: As soon as Nawaz Sharif made an announcement on attending PM-designate Narendra Modi`s swearing-in ceremony, Dalbir Kaur, sister of Indian national Sarabjit Singh who died in Pakistan jail last year , criticised his visit on Saturday.
Kaur, while talking to ANI, said that every Indian should protest his visit to India.
She further questioned Sharif`s visit and said, Kya Nawaz Sharif ab Sharif ho gaye? Ya Rehman Malik jinhe hum Shaitan Malik kehte the unhi ki tarah hain? (Has Sharif become noble person or is he like Rehman Malik-Pakistan`s Overseas Affairs President- whom we call a devil?)
Sarabjit Singh had died in a Lahore hospital on May 1, 2013 after being unconscious for nearly a week following a brutal assault by fellow inmates in a high-security Pakistani jail.
Kaur has since then been protesting tirelessly to get justice for her brother.
(With ANI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...