Everybody knows about 42 terror camps in Pak: Antony
Panaji: Everybody knew that there were 42 terrorist camps "across the border", Defence Minister AK Antony said here Friday and declared that it was too early to predict the outcome of the foreign secretary level talks between India and Pakistan next week.
"It is our considered decision to talk to Pakistan. Their foreign secretary is coming. There is nothing wrong to have talks. But it is too early to say about the outcome. I am not an astrologer," Antony said on the sidelines of the induction ceremony of the MiG 29 fighter aircraft in the Indian Navy.
"Everybody knows that there 42 terrorist camps across the border. Attempts at infiltration are on increase. Terrorists are very active and it is our main concern," he added.
Indian Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao will meet her Pakistani counterpart Salman Bashir in New Delhi on Feb 25. Talks between the two countries were suspended after the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...