Everybody knows about 42 terror camps in Pak: Antony
Panaji: Everybody knew that there were 42 terrorist camps "across the border", Defence Minister AK Antony said here Friday and declared that it was too early to predict the outcome of the foreign secretary level talks between India and Pakistan next week.
"It is our considered decision to talk to Pakistan. Their foreign secretary is coming. There is nothing wrong to have talks. But it is too early to say about the outcome. I am not an astrologer," Antony said on the sidelines of the induction ceremony of the MiG 29 fighter aircraft in the Indian Navy.
"Everybody knows that there 42 terrorist camps across the border. Attempts at infiltration are on increase. Terrorists are very active and it is our main concern," he added.
Indian Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao will meet her Pakistani counterpart Salman Bashir in New Delhi on Feb 25. Talks between the two countries were suspended after the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
- VVIP chopper deal: After CBI, SP Tyagi to be questioned by Enforcement Directorate
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016, NBSE 12th Class Result 2016 announced; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- WATCH: Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir kicks a chair to celebrate team's win over Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Biggest tech merger in history to be called Dell Technologies
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi was codenamed 'gorgeous girl' by European middlemen?