Ex-RJD MP declared guilty in murder case
Patna: A district court on Monday pronounced former RJD parliamentarian Vijay Krishna and three others guilty in the murder case of a JD(U) leader four years ago.
The court of Additional District Judge (ADJ) Nand Kumar Shrivastava said the quantum of punishment would be announced on next Wednesday.
Krishna, his son Chanakya Singh, his servant Gagan and bodyguard Umesh Singh have been found guilty of killing JD(U) leader and transporter Satyendra Singh in Patna in 2009.
Krishna and two others who were present in the court today were taken into custody after the verdict cancelling their bail.
His son Chanakya Singh is already lodged in the jail in the case.
Krishna has twice defeated Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in the Lok Sabha election from erstwhile Barh constituency.
At present, he is a General Secretary in RJD.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India