Ex-RJD MP declared guilty in murder case
Patna: A district court on Monday pronounced former RJD parliamentarian Vijay Krishna and three others guilty in the murder case of a JD(U) leader four years ago.
The court of Additional District Judge (ADJ) Nand Kumar Shrivastava said the quantum of punishment would be announced on next Wednesday.
Krishna, his son Chanakya Singh, his servant Gagan and bodyguard Umesh Singh have been found guilty of killing JD(U) leader and transporter Satyendra Singh in Patna in 2009.
Krishna and two others who were present in the court today were taken into custody after the verdict cancelling their bail.
His son Chanakya Singh is already lodged in the jail in the case.
Krishna has twice defeated Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in the Lok Sabha election from erstwhile Barh constituency.
At present, he is a General Secretary in RJD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman