Ex-RJD MP declared guilty in murder case
Patna: A district court on Monday pronounced former RJD parliamentarian Vijay Krishna and three others guilty in the murder case of a JD(U) leader four years ago.
The court of Additional District Judge (ADJ) Nand Kumar Shrivastava said the quantum of punishment would be announced on next Wednesday.
Krishna, his son Chanakya Singh, his servant Gagan and bodyguard Umesh Singh have been found guilty of killing JD(U) leader and transporter Satyendra Singh in Patna in 2009.
Krishna and two others who were present in the court today were taken into custody after the verdict cancelling their bail.
His son Chanakya Singh is already lodged in the jail in the case.
Krishna has twice defeated Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in the Lok Sabha election from erstwhile Barh constituency.
At present, he is a General Secretary in RJD.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs
- UEFA Europa League Draw: Groups, Fixtures, Top clashes – All you need to know!
- Beware! If you are woman and using elevator alone - WATCH Video
- Power Series Conclave on 'Make in India' organised by The Dollar Business on Aug 24
- Warning message on banned sites: ISPs run into technical issue