Exclusive: `IM behind July 13 Mumbai blasts’
New Delhi: The Indian Mujahideen carried out the July 13 triple blasts that killed 26 people in Mumbai, authoritative sources in the Ministry of Home Affairs confirmed exclusively to Zee News.
As the investigation concluded last Sunday, Union Home Minister P Chidambaram was told, "It (blasts) was a work of IM with its signature pattern".
More worryingly, the MHA plans to tell the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) that the IM has now got a full local network and needs very little support from Pakistan.
The blasts were carried out by local IM members hailing from Mumbai itself.
This is the first official confirmation that the blasts were carried by the IM. Earlier, the MHA had refused to speculate on who had carried out the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Serena Williams battles rivals, self-doubt at Wimbledon
- Top 5 signs that your boyfriend is too controlling!
- Attack on CRPF convoy a desperate attempt to create problems: MoS Kiren Rijiju
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- 30 dead, 21 injured after bus catches fire in central China