Exclusive: `IM behind July 13 Mumbai blasts’
New Delhi: The Indian Mujahideen carried out the July 13 triple blasts that killed 26 people in Mumbai, authoritative sources in the Ministry of Home Affairs confirmed exclusively to Zee News.
As the investigation concluded last Sunday, Union Home Minister P Chidambaram was told, "It (blasts) was a work of IM with its signature pattern".
More worryingly, the MHA plans to tell the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) that the IM has now got a full local network and needs very little support from Pakistan.
The blasts were carried out by local IM members hailing from Mumbai itself.
This is the first official confirmation that the blasts were carried by the IM. Earlier, the MHA had refused to speculate on who had carried out the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda