Exclusive: `IM behind July 13 Mumbai blasts’
New Delhi: The Indian Mujahideen carried out the July 13 triple blasts that killed 26 people in Mumbai, authoritative sources in the Ministry of Home Affairs confirmed exclusively to Zee News.
As the investigation concluded last Sunday, Union Home Minister P Chidambaram was told, "It (blasts) was a work of IM with its signature pattern".
More worryingly, the MHA plans to tell the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) that the IM has now got a full local network and needs very little support from Pakistan.
The blasts were carried out by local IM members hailing from Mumbai itself.
This is the first official confirmation that the blasts were carried by the IM. Earlier, the MHA had refused to speculate on who had carried out the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH