Exclusive: `IM behind July 13 Mumbai blasts’
New Delhi: The Indian Mujahideen carried out the July 13 triple blasts that killed 26 people in Mumbai, authoritative sources in the Ministry of Home Affairs confirmed exclusively to Zee News.
As the investigation concluded last Sunday, Union Home Minister P Chidambaram was told, "It (blasts) was a work of IM with its signature pattern".
More worryingly, the MHA plans to tell the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) that the IM has now got a full local network and needs very little support from Pakistan.
The blasts were carried out by local IM members hailing from Mumbai itself.
This is the first official confirmation that the blasts were carried by the IM. Earlier, the MHA had refused to speculate on who had carried out the blasts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray