Exclusive: IM-ISI behind Mumbai blasts
New Delhi: Making a major breakthrough in the July 13 Mumbai serial blasts probe, the investigative agencies have traced its link to Nepal, sources revealed to Zee News on Saturday.
According to investigative agencies’ sources, the conspiracy of the blasts was hatched in Nepal by a joint team of Pakistan’s ISI and Indian Mujahideen.
Sources also revealed that a joint team of central agencies and Mumbai Anti-Terrorism Squad will soon visit Nepal to further investigate the matter.
This revelation came after the investigative agencies ascertained the phone call records from one week prior to the blast date.
According to sources, several phone calls were made from Nepal to Mumbai before the blasts whereas calls were made from Mumbai to Nepal after the blasts from the numbers that were under scanner.
The agencies are investigating all the calls the details.
This is not the first time that links of a terror conspiracy against India been tracked down to Nepal. There have been clear reports of several underworld criminals having bases in the neighbouring country earlier. Air India’s IC-814 plane was hijacked in 1999 when it was coming from Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP