Exclusive: IM-ISI behind Mumbai blasts
New Delhi: Making a major breakthrough in the July 13 Mumbai serial blasts probe, the investigative agencies have traced its link to Nepal, sources revealed to Zee News on Saturday.
According to investigative agencies’ sources, the conspiracy of the blasts was hatched in Nepal by a joint team of Pakistan’s ISI and Indian Mujahideen.
Sources also revealed that a joint team of central agencies and Mumbai Anti-Terrorism Squad will soon visit Nepal to further investigate the matter.
This revelation came after the investigative agencies ascertained the phone call records from one week prior to the blast date.
According to sources, several phone calls were made from Nepal to Mumbai before the blasts whereas calls were made from Mumbai to Nepal after the blasts from the numbers that were under scanner.
The agencies are investigating all the calls the details.
This is not the first time that links of a terror conspiracy against India been tracked down to Nepal. There have been clear reports of several underworld criminals having bases in the neighbouring country earlier. Air India’s IC-814 plane was hijacked in 1999 when it was coming from Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi