Explain silence on Article 370, Omar tells Advani
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Friday hit back at BJP leader L K Advani saying he should explain his silence on abrogation of Article 370 between 1998 and 2004 when NDA was ruling at the Centre.
"Instead of advising me to show restraint, Advaniji should devote some blog space to explain his silence over Article 370 between 1998-2004," Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.
"Perhaps he can also blog about what constitutional mechanism he plans to follow to repeal Article 370. I might learn something from his wisdom," Omar added.
In his latest blog post, Advani slammed Omar over his criticism on BJP`s demand for abrogation of Article 370 and advised him not to use words like "cheating and deceiving" and clarified that his party was always opposed to Article 370.
Advani had recently said Article 370 should be revoked.
Omar had earlier responded to this without naming Advani and slammed him for raising "false boggy of revocation" of the provision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!