Explain silence on Article 370, Omar tells Advani
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Friday hit back at BJP leader L K Advani saying he should explain his silence on abrogation of Article 370 between 1998 and 2004 when NDA was ruling at the Centre.
"Instead of advising me to show restraint, Advaniji should devote some blog space to explain his silence over Article 370 between 1998-2004," Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.
"Perhaps he can also blog about what constitutional mechanism he plans to follow to repeal Article 370. I might learn something from his wisdom," Omar added.
In his latest blog post, Advani slammed Omar over his criticism on BJP`s demand for abrogation of Article 370 and advised him not to use words like "cheating and deceiving" and clarified that his party was always opposed to Article 370.
Advani had recently said Article 370 should be revoked.
Omar had earlier responded to this without naming Advani and slammed him for raising "false boggy of revocation" of the provision.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!