Explain silence on Article 370, Omar tells Advani
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Friday hit back at BJP leader L K Advani saying he should explain his silence on abrogation of Article 370 between 1998 and 2004 when NDA was ruling at the Centre.
"Instead of advising me to show restraint, Advaniji should devote some blog space to explain his silence over Article 370 between 1998-2004," Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.
"Perhaps he can also blog about what constitutional mechanism he plans to follow to repeal Article 370. I might learn something from his wisdom," Omar added.
In his latest blog post, Advani slammed Omar over his criticism on BJP`s demand for abrogation of Article 370 and advised him not to use words like "cheating and deceiving" and clarified that his party was always opposed to Article 370.
Advani had recently said Article 370 should be revoked.
Omar had earlier responded to this without naming Advani and slammed him for raising "false boggy of revocation" of the provision.
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!