Eye witness identifies 4 terrorists on TV footage at Taj
Mumbai: An eye witness in 26/11 terror
attacks case today identified four terrorists, who held some
people hostages at Hotel Taj Mahal, in a Close Circuit TV
footage screened in the trial court.
The footage, which clearly showed the terrorists holding
guests and hotel staff as hostages at gun point, was captured
on CCTV cameras installed at each floor of the hotel.
Sunil Jadhav, a bell boy at hotel Taj, told special
public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam that he too was taken hostage
along with other hotel staff and a guest (a banker whose name
has been withheld by the court).
The attackers were clearly seen moving about with guns,
ordering hostages to lie down on the floor and kicking them.
All the four terrorists were killed by NSG commandos in
the 59-hour long pitched battle on November 26. 36 guests,
including nine foreign nationals were killed by the terrorists
at Hotel Taj.
The slain terrorists were Abdul Rehman Bada, Abu Ali,
Abu Shoib and Abu Umar.
The terrorists were seeking instructions from some
persons on cell phones, Jadhav said. After taking people
hostages they told their handlers "Panch Murge pakde hain". Ek
ganja hai aur ek mota (We have five targets. One of them is
bald while the other is fat), he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie