Fake Twitter account in the name of Salman Khurshid
New Delhi: A fake Twitter account in the name of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid was on Tuesday created, prompting the Ministry to complain to the social networking site operator and seek its blocking.
"Bogus news items such as comments on the current status of Indo-Pak ties were posted on the fake account", official spokesperson of MEA told PTI.
"The fake Twitter account id is salmankhurshid@IndiaMOFA and we have asked Twitter to block it", he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know