Fake Twitter account in the name of Salman Khurshid
New Delhi: A fake Twitter account in the name of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid was on Tuesday created, prompting the Ministry to complain to the social networking site operator and seek its blocking.
"Bogus news items such as comments on the current status of Indo-Pak ties were posted on the fake account", official spokesperson of MEA told PTI.
"The fake Twitter account id is salmankhurshid@IndiaMOFA and we have asked Twitter to block it", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice