Fake Twitter account in the name of Salman Khurshid
New Delhi: A fake Twitter account in the name of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid was on Tuesday created, prompting the Ministry to complain to the social networking site operator and seek its blocking.
"Bogus news items such as comments on the current status of Indo-Pak ties were posted on the fake account", official spokesperson of MEA told PTI.
"The fake Twitter account id is salmankhurshid@IndiaMOFA and we have asked Twitter to block it", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender