Fake Twitter, Facebook accounts misrepresenting my views: Amit Shah
New Delhi: Fake Twitter and Facebook accounts have come up in the name of BJP general secretary Amit Shah who issued a statement today identifying the genuine ones.
In a statement, Shah said he is on social media through his official Twitter handle @amitshahoffice and Facebook page https://www.Facebook.Com/AmitShah.Official.
Some fake accounts in his name were opened by individuals and these were disseminating wrong information on the Internet, he said.
Any other Twitter handle or Facebook page claiming to speak on his behalf is misrepresenting and represents neither his views nor that of the BJP, Shah said.
Earlier, a fake Twitter account had also been opened in the name of Leader of the Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH