Fake Twitter, Facebook accounts misrepresenting my views: Amit Shah
New Delhi: Fake Twitter and Facebook accounts have come up in the name of BJP general secretary Amit Shah who issued a statement today identifying the genuine ones.
In a statement, Shah said he is on social media through his official Twitter handle @amitshahoffice and Facebook page https://www.Facebook.Com/AmitShah.Official.
Some fake accounts in his name were opened by individuals and these were disseminating wrong information on the Internet, he said.
Any other Twitter handle or Facebook page claiming to speak on his behalf is misrepresenting and represents neither his views nor that of the BJP, Shah said.
Earlier, a fake Twitter account had also been opened in the name of Leader of the Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!