Falak still critical, brother found in Delhi
New Delhi: As two-year-old Falak continues to remain on ventilatory support as she cannot breathe on her own, baby’s five-year-old brother was found in the national capital.
Falak was brought to the hospital by a teenager on January 18 with severe head injury, both her arms broken, bite marks all over her body and her cheeks branded with hot iron.
Doctors at AIIMS on Tuesday conducted another surgery on battered two-year-old Falak to bring down the infection level in the brain even as she continued to be in a critical but stable state.
According to doctors at the AIIMS Trauma Centre who are attending on baby Falak, the surgery was conducted as an "alternative attempt" to fight brain infection.
Nine people, including key-accused Raj Kumar Gupta who had handed over the baby to the juvenile, have been arrested in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Government to unveil solar zones policy in June
- RBI to lower rates by another 0.50% in FY17: Morgan Stanley
- Telcos take cover under new technology to mask call drops
- Black money: PM Modi to visit Switzerland, discuss issue with Swiss Prez
- Indian discus thrower Seema Punia qualifies for 2016 Rio Olympics