False fire alarm in Parliament Annexe
New Delhi: Plumes of smoke due to welding work triggered a fire alarm in Parliament Annexe Wednesday afternoon prompting fire brigade to rush vehicles to the spot.
However, it soon came to light that there was no fire in the high security complex as per the call received by the Delhi Fire Department.
"It was a good intention call. There was smoke due to welding work in the Annexe. As per our procedure, we rushed fire tenders there but found that no fire had broken out," fire brigade officials said.
Six fire tenders have been rushed to the spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3