Fate of Govindacharya, Uma to be decided by party: Gadkari
Nagpur: The newly elected national BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Monday said that the party will soon decide the fate of ideologue Govindacharya and Bhatiya Janashakti Party president Uma Bharti on their return to the party fold.
"We would be addressing media on December 24 to spell out the policy of the party and also the fate of these two leaders who have fallen out of the BJP for now," Gadkari who came to Vidhan Bhawan for the first time after becoming national party president, told reporters.
Meanwhile the Maharashtra State Legislative Council today congratulated Gadkari who is Member of the Upper House on his elevation to the highest party post. Moving a resolution in the House, Leader of the House and Deputy Chief Minister Chagan Bhujbal, Opposition Leader in the House, Pandurang Phundkar, Minister for Law and Judiciary Radhakrishna Vikhe Patil complimented Gadkari for his achievement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE