Fayaz Kagzi’s picture with Abu Hamza surfaces
Mumbai: A day after the National Investigation Agency registered an FIR against Fayaz Kagzi for plotting to organise terrorist attacks in India, the picture of the suspected Lashar-e-Toiba operative has surfaced.
Kagzi is pictured with Abu Jundal, the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack plotter who was arrested earlier this week at an airport in Delhi.
Notably, both Kagzi and Jundal hail from Maharashtra`s Beed district.
After nabbing Jundal, Indian intelligence agencies are trying their best to get hold of Kagzi, who is wanted in the 2006 Aurangabad arms haul and the 2010 German Bakery blast in Pune.
According to the Maharashtra ATS, Kagzi had given training to Mirza Himayat Baig, who was held for his alleged role in German bakery blast, at a camp in the Sri Lankan capital Colombo for three weeks in 2008.
Reports claim that Kagzi is also holed up in Saudi Arabia. He reportedly assisted Jundal in hiring men for attacking India.
Kagzi underwent terror training in Poonch alongside Jundal after coming into contact with Jammu and Kashmir-based LeT operative Khalid Sardana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter