Fayaz Kagzi’s picture with Abu Hamza surfaces
Mumbai: A day after the National Investigation Agency registered an FIR against Fayaz Kagzi for plotting to organise terrorist attacks in India, the picture of the suspected Lashar-e-Toiba operative has surfaced.
Kagzi is pictured with Abu Jundal, the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack plotter who was arrested earlier this week at an airport in Delhi.
Notably, both Kagzi and Jundal hail from Maharashtra`s Beed district.
After nabbing Jundal, Indian intelligence agencies are trying their best to get hold of Kagzi, who is wanted in the 2006 Aurangabad arms haul and the 2010 German Bakery blast in Pune.
According to the Maharashtra ATS, Kagzi had given training to Mirza Himayat Baig, who was held for his alleged role in German bakery blast, at a camp in the Sri Lankan capital Colombo for three weeks in 2008.
Reports claim that Kagzi is also holed up in Saudi Arabia. He reportedly assisted Jundal in hiring men for attacking India.
Kagzi underwent terror training in Poonch alongside Jundal after coming into contact with Jammu and Kashmir-based LeT operative Khalid Sardana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!
- Turkey sends more tanks to Syria, warns Kurdish militia