Fayaz Kagzi’s picture with Abu Hamza surfaces
Mumbai: A day after the National Investigation Agency registered an FIR against Fayaz Kagzi for plotting to organise terrorist attacks in India, the picture of the suspected Lashar-e-Toiba operative has surfaced.
Kagzi is pictured with Abu Jundal, the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack plotter who was arrested earlier this week at an airport in Delhi.
Notably, both Kagzi and Jundal hail from Maharashtra`s Beed district.
After nabbing Jundal, Indian intelligence agencies are trying their best to get hold of Kagzi, who is wanted in the 2006 Aurangabad arms haul and the 2010 German Bakery blast in Pune.
According to the Maharashtra ATS, Kagzi had given training to Mirza Himayat Baig, who was held for his alleged role in German bakery blast, at a camp in the Sri Lankan capital Colombo for three weeks in 2008.
Reports claim that Kagzi is also holed up in Saudi Arabia. He reportedly assisted Jundal in hiring men for attacking India.
Kagzi underwent terror training in Poonch alongside Jundal after coming into contact with Jammu and Kashmir-based LeT operative Khalid Sardana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Islamic preacher Zakir Naik's 'aide' arrested over alleged terror links
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari