Fayaz Kagzi’s picture with Abu Hamza surfaces
Mumbai: A day after the National Investigation Agency registered an FIR against Fayaz Kagzi for plotting to organise terrorist attacks in India, the picture of the suspected Lashar-e-Toiba operative has surfaced.
Kagzi is pictured with Abu Jundal, the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack plotter who was arrested earlier this week at an airport in Delhi.
Notably, both Kagzi and Jundal hail from Maharashtra`s Beed district.
After nabbing Jundal, Indian intelligence agencies are trying their best to get hold of Kagzi, who is wanted in the 2006 Aurangabad arms haul and the 2010 German Bakery blast in Pune.
According to the Maharashtra ATS, Kagzi had given training to Mirza Himayat Baig, who was held for his alleged role in German bakery blast, at a camp in the Sri Lankan capital Colombo for three weeks in 2008.
Reports claim that Kagzi is also holed up in Saudi Arabia. He reportedly assisted Jundal in hiring men for attacking India.
Kagzi underwent terror training in Poonch alongside Jundal after coming into contact with Jammu and Kashmir-based LeT operative Khalid Sardana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal