Fayaz Kagzi’s picture with Abu Hamza surfaces
Mumbai: A day after the National Investigation Agency registered an FIR against Fayaz Kagzi for plotting to organise terrorist attacks in India, the picture of the suspected Lashar-e-Toiba operative has surfaced.
Kagzi is pictured with Abu Jundal, the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack plotter who was arrested earlier this week at an airport in Delhi.
Notably, both Kagzi and Jundal hail from Maharashtra`s Beed district.
After nabbing Jundal, Indian intelligence agencies are trying their best to get hold of Kagzi, who is wanted in the 2006 Aurangabad arms haul and the 2010 German Bakery blast in Pune.
According to the Maharashtra ATS, Kagzi had given training to Mirza Himayat Baig, who was held for his alleged role in German bakery blast, at a camp in the Sri Lankan capital Colombo for three weeks in 2008.
Reports claim that Kagzi is also holed up in Saudi Arabia. He reportedly assisted Jundal in hiring men for attacking India.
Kagzi underwent terror training in Poonch alongside Jundal after coming into contact with Jammu and Kashmir-based LeT operative Khalid Sardana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni a step closer to main draw
- Tata Motors profits fall on weak Jaguar Land Rover sales
- Russia to pay bonuses to athletes barred from Rio Olympics 2016
- Scorpene data leak unintentional, navy will address all concerns: Parrikar
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: India Red crush India Green by 219 runs