‘Fearless Narendra Modi brought home a crocodile’
New Delhi: Somabhai Modi, elder brother of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has revealed details about his famous brother`s persona.
Somabhai Modi, 67, feels that no other Chief Minister of Gujarat compares with Modi when it comes to work done for the state.
“In the history of Gujarat, the work of no other chief minister is comparable to his. He certainly has the support of the people, who will ensure that they get to see him work as Chief Minister a third time too,” he told The Indian Express.
When asked whether he considers his brother’s style of working as dictatorial, Somabhai said that Narendra was very disciplined and determined from his childhood. He said, “If he decides to do something, he will do it in any way.”
“Even as a child, he was fearless. I remember when he was a kid, he brought home a little crocodile from the pond, which of course he had to give up when our mother objected,” Somabhai said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened