Fight against corruption ongoing process: Govt
New Delhi: The fight against corruption is an ongoing process and anti-corruption laws are strengthened from time to time to effectively and expeditiously punish corrupt officials, the Government has said.
To strengthen the anti-corruption mechanism, the Central government has introduced a number of legislations including the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Bill, 2011, the Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2011, and the Prevention of Bribery of Foreign Public Officials and Officials of Public International Organisations Bill, 2011, Minister of State for Personnel V Narayanasamy told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday