Fight against corruption ongoing process: Govt
New Delhi: The fight against corruption is an ongoing process and anti-corruption laws are strengthened from time to time to effectively and expeditiously punish corrupt officials, the Government has said.
To strengthen the anti-corruption mechanism, the Central government has introduced a number of legislations including the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Bill, 2011, the Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2011, and the Prevention of Bribery of Foreign Public Officials and Officials of Public International Organisations Bill, 2011, Minister of State for Personnel V Narayanasamy told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves