Fight against corruption ongoing process: Govt
New Delhi: The fight against corruption is an ongoing process and anti-corruption laws are strengthened from time to time to effectively and expeditiously punish corrupt officials, the Government has said.
To strengthen the anti-corruption mechanism, the Central government has introduced a number of legislations including the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Bill, 2011, the Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2011, and the Prevention of Bribery of Foreign Public Officials and Officials of Public International Organisations Bill, 2011, Minister of State for Personnel V Narayanasamy told Lok Sabha in a written reply.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- IPL 2016: Superman AB de Villiers does it again, takes RCB into final with incredible 79-run knock vs GL
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in MBOSE Tura Class 12th HSSLC Arts Results 2016 Meghalaya Board announced
- Mbose.in & Megresults.nic.in SSLC Results 2016: MBOSE Meghalaya Board Class 10th Exam Results 2016 declared
- 'I swear my allegiance to Sonia ji, Rahul ji', say West Bengal Congress MLAs on a stamp paper
- Faintest galaxy ever captured by scientists