File FIR against Ashok Singhal: Brinda Karat
Ranchi: CPI(M) on Thursday demanded lodging an FIR against Vishwa Hindu Parishad leader Ashok Singhal for allegedly issuing `warnings` through a daily to the minority community.
"We demand filing of an FIR against Ashok Singhal for his interview in a newspaper that warned and threatened the country`s minority community," party`s Politburo member Brinda Karat said at a press conference here.
"How can you issue such threats? Just because you have got a majority?" asked Karat, reacting to the VHP leader`s views published in a newspaper today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal