Filmmaker Nadiadwala gets police security after threat
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Sajid
Nadiadwala has allegedly been threatened by members of Ejaz
Lakdawala gang, prompting police to provide security to him.
The armed men barged into the office of
44-year-old Nadiadwala, whose movie `Housefull` is all set for
a release, on Friday morning and threatened him.
According to the police, the men were aides of
gangster Ejaz Lakdawala.
"On Friday morning, a group of men entered the
producer`s office and gave a chit with a number written on it
to his personal security guards," Additional Commissioner of
Police (West) Amitabh Gupta said.
The men threatened Nadiadwala`s employees and told
them to call Lakdawala on that number, he said.
Following the incident, Nadiadwala, has been provided
with armed police men for security, Gupta said.
Police are now trying to trace the men.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Wrap up probes early, improve conviction rate: Hasmukh Adhia to Enforcement Directorate
- Seventeen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- Real Estate Bill comes into force today
- Facebook India makes removal of offensive content a hard task
- Hundreds of protesters storm Baghdad’s Green Zone, break into Parliament