Filmmaker Nadiadwala gets police security after threat
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Sajid
Nadiadwala has allegedly been threatened by members of Ejaz
Lakdawala gang, prompting police to provide security to him.
The armed men barged into the office of
44-year-old Nadiadwala, whose movie `Housefull` is all set for
a release, on Friday morning and threatened him.
According to the police, the men were aides of
gangster Ejaz Lakdawala.
"On Friday morning, a group of men entered the
producer`s office and gave a chit with a number written on it
to his personal security guards," Additional Commissioner of
Police (West) Amitabh Gupta said.
The men threatened Nadiadwala`s employees and told
them to call Lakdawala on that number, he said.
Following the incident, Nadiadwala, has been provided
with armed police men for security, Gupta said.
Police are now trying to trace the men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees