Filmmaker Nadiadwala gets police security after threat
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Sajid
Nadiadwala has allegedly been threatened by members of Ejaz
Lakdawala gang, prompting police to provide security to him.
The armed men barged into the office of
44-year-old Nadiadwala, whose movie `Housefull` is all set for
a release, on Friday morning and threatened him.
According to the police, the men were aides of
gangster Ejaz Lakdawala.
"On Friday morning, a group of men entered the
producer`s office and gave a chit with a number written on it
to his personal security guards," Additional Commissioner of
Police (West) Amitabh Gupta said.
The men threatened Nadiadwala`s employees and told
them to call Lakdawala on that number, he said.
Following the incident, Nadiadwala, has been provided
with armed police men for security, Gupta said.
Police are now trying to trace the men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister