Filmmaker Nadiadwala gets police security after threat
Mumbai: Bollywood producer Sajid
Nadiadwala has allegedly been threatened by members of Ejaz
Lakdawala gang, prompting police to provide security to him.
The armed men barged into the office of
44-year-old Nadiadwala, whose movie `Housefull` is all set for
a release, on Friday morning and threatened him.
According to the police, the men were aides of
gangster Ejaz Lakdawala.
"On Friday morning, a group of men entered the
producer`s office and gave a chit with a number written on it
to his personal security guards," Additional Commissioner of
Police (West) Amitabh Gupta said.
The men threatened Nadiadwala`s employees and told
them to call Lakdawala on that number, he said.
Following the incident, Nadiadwala, has been provided
with armed police men for security, Gupta said.
Police are now trying to trace the men.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket