Fire breaks out in Bhatinda-Jodhpur train
Bikaner: A fire broke out in the engine of a passenger train in the district on Tuesday.
However, no loss of life was reported in the incident.
The fire broke out in the engine of Bhatinda-Jodhpur train near Udairamsar area and the flames were put out by locals and other present on the spot, police said.
Railway authorities have been informed about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?