Fire breaks out in Bhatinda-Jodhpur train
Bikaner: A fire broke out in the engine of a passenger train in the district on Tuesday.
However, no loss of life was reported in the incident.
The fire broke out in the engine of Bhatinda-Jodhpur train near Udairamsar area and the flames were put out by locals and other present on the spot, police said.
Railway authorities have been informed about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley