Fire in Delhi`s Krishi Bhawan, no casualties
New Delhi: A fire broke out at an underground electric service station in the Krishi Bhawan here Friday morning, fire officials said. No casualties were reported.
"The fire is suspected to be because of excessive load on the service station cables. It took place at 8.05 a.m.," a fire brigade official said.
The Krishi Bhawan in central Delhi houses the agriculture ministry.
"Around five-six fire tenders were called to the spot and the fire was extinguished," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed