Fire in Delhi`s Krishi Bhawan, no casualties
New Delhi: A fire broke out at an underground electric service station in the Krishi Bhawan here Friday morning, fire officials said. No casualties were reported.
"The fire is suspected to be because of excessive load on the service station cables. It took place at 8.05 a.m.," a fire brigade official said.
The Krishi Bhawan in central Delhi houses the agriculture ministry.
"Around five-six fire tenders were called to the spot and the fire was extinguished," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days