Fire in Delhi`s Krishi Bhawan, no casualties
New Delhi: A fire broke out at an underground electric service station in the Krishi Bhawan here Friday morning, fire officials said. No casualties were reported.
"The fire is suspected to be because of excessive load on the service station cables. It took place at 8.05 a.m.," a fire brigade official said.
The Krishi Bhawan in central Delhi houses the agriculture ministry.
"Around five-six fire tenders were called to the spot and the fire was extinguished," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145