Firing from Pakistan kills two civilians
Srinagar/New Delhi: Two civilian porters were killed and two Indian soldiers injured Sunday in Jammu and Kashmir in firing from Pakistan, officials said.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side between 7 to 8 in the morning. Two porters have been killed and two soldiers injured," an official said.
"It appears to be a ceasefire violation but can also be firing by infiltrators," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account