Firing from Pakistan kills two civilians
Srinagar/New Delhi: Two civilian porters were killed and two Indian soldiers injured Sunday in Jammu and Kashmir in firing from Pakistan, officials said.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side between 7 to 8 in the morning. Two porters have been killed and two soldiers injured," an official said.
"It appears to be a ceasefire violation but can also be firing by infiltrators," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?