Firing from Pakistan kills two civilians
Srinagar/New Delhi: Two civilian porters were killed and two Indian soldiers injured Sunday in Jammu and Kashmir in firing from Pakistan, officials said.
"There was firing from the Pakistani side between 7 to 8 in the morning. Two porters have been killed and two soldiers injured," an official said.
"It appears to be a ceasefire violation but can also be firing by infiltrators," the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India