Firmly tackle Naxal menace: BJP to Govt
Rohtak (Har): Increasing Naxal attacks
on security forces is a national problem that has to be dealt
with urgently and sternly, BJP general secretary Dharmendra
Pradhan said here on Saturday.
The Union and the state governments must make joint
efforts in rooting out this menace, he told reporters here.
The rising Naxal strikes on security forces has become
a national problem that has to be tackled firmly, the BJP
Accusing the UPA government at the Centre of failing
to rein in food inflation, he said "wrongful economic policies
and poor management" had led to such a situation.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had totally failed in
checking the price spiral, he alleged.
The former MP said BJP`s signature campaign against the
price rise had evoked an overwhelming response across the
He also addressed a meeting of Haryana BJP leaders and
workers in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!