Firmly tackle Naxal menace: BJP to Govt
Rohtak (Har): Increasing Naxal attacks
on security forces is a national problem that has to be dealt
with urgently and sternly, BJP general secretary Dharmendra
Pradhan said here on Saturday.
The Union and the state governments must make joint
efforts in rooting out this menace, he told reporters here.
The rising Naxal strikes on security forces has become
a national problem that has to be tackled firmly, the BJP
Accusing the UPA government at the Centre of failing
to rein in food inflation, he said "wrongful economic policies
and poor management" had led to such a situation.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had totally failed in
checking the price spiral, he alleged.
The former MP said BJP`s signature campaign against the
price rise had evoked an overwhelming response across the
He also addressed a meeting of Haryana BJP leaders and
workers in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi