Firmly tackle Naxal menace: BJP to Govt
Rohtak (Har): Increasing Naxal attacks
on security forces is a national problem that has to be dealt
with urgently and sternly, BJP general secretary Dharmendra
Pradhan said here on Saturday.
The Union and the state governments must make joint
efforts in rooting out this menace, he told reporters here.
The rising Naxal strikes on security forces has become
a national problem that has to be tackled firmly, the BJP
Accusing the UPA government at the Centre of failing
to rein in food inflation, he said "wrongful economic policies
and poor management" had led to such a situation.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had totally failed in
checking the price spiral, he alleged.
The former MP said BJP`s signature campaign against the
price rise had evoked an overwhelming response across the
He also addressed a meeting of Haryana BJP leaders and
workers in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog