Firmly tackle Naxal menace: BJP to Govt
Rohtak (Har): Increasing Naxal attacks
on security forces is a national problem that has to be dealt
with urgently and sternly, BJP general secretary Dharmendra
Pradhan said here on Saturday.
The Union and the state governments must make joint
efforts in rooting out this menace, he told reporters here.
The rising Naxal strikes on security forces has become
a national problem that has to be tackled firmly, the BJP
Accusing the UPA government at the Centre of failing
to rein in food inflation, he said "wrongful economic policies
and poor management" had led to such a situation.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had totally failed in
checking the price spiral, he alleged.
The former MP said BJP`s signature campaign against the
price rise had evoked an overwhelming response across the
He also addressed a meeting of Haryana BJP leaders and
workers in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says