Firmly tackle Naxal menace: BJP to Govt
Rohtak (Har): Increasing Naxal attacks
on security forces is a national problem that has to be dealt
with urgently and sternly, BJP general secretary Dharmendra
Pradhan said here on Saturday.
The Union and the state governments must make joint
efforts in rooting out this menace, he told reporters here.
The rising Naxal strikes on security forces has become
a national problem that has to be tackled firmly, the BJP
Accusing the UPA government at the Centre of failing
to rein in food inflation, he said "wrongful economic policies
and poor management" had led to such a situation.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had totally failed in
checking the price spiral, he alleged.
The former MP said BJP`s signature campaign against the
price rise had evoked an overwhelming response across the
He also addressed a meeting of Haryana BJP leaders and
workers in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda