First accident on Bandra-Worli sea link, two injured
Mumbai: Two persons were injured when a vehicle collided with a taxi and a car on Friday night on the recently inaugurated Bandra-Worli Sealink. It is the first accident on the bridge after it was thrown open to the public, police said.
A north-bound vehicle hit a taxi and a Honda City car coming from opposite direction, injuring two persons, police said adding that the injured were rushed to nearby hospital.
The vehicles were removed and paved way smooth flow of traffic immediately on the bridge, police said adding that further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened