First accident on Bandra-Worli sea link, two injured
Mumbai: Two persons were injured when a vehicle collided with a taxi and a car on Friday night on the recently inaugurated Bandra-Worli Sealink. It is the first accident on the bridge after it was thrown open to the public, police said.
A north-bound vehicle hit a taxi and a Honda City car coming from opposite direction, injuring two persons, police said adding that the injured were rushed to nearby hospital.
The vehicles were removed and paved way smooth flow of traffic immediately on the bridge, police said adding that further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Assam CM-designate Sarbananda Sonowal thanks PM Narendra Modi on being elected as BJP legislature leader
- Congress backs Raghuram Rajan, says India ''going through a bad shape''
- Non-bailable warrant against BJP MP Manoj Tiwari, four others
- Bid rivals set to join forces for Tata Steel UK buyout: Report
- PM Narendra Modi calls for country to move towards cashless society