First accident on Bandra-Worli sea link, two injured
Mumbai: Two persons were injured when a vehicle collided with a taxi and a car on Friday night on the recently inaugurated Bandra-Worli Sealink. It is the first accident on the bridge after it was thrown open to the public, police said.
A north-bound vehicle hit a taxi and a Honda City car coming from opposite direction, injuring two persons, police said adding that the injured were rushed to nearby hospital.
The vehicles were removed and paved way smooth flow of traffic immediately on the bridge, police said adding that further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SCs, STs, OBCs with 50 pc marks in Master's eligible for NET: Govt
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion: 10 things to know
- Maharashtra CID to seek custody of Dabholkar murder accused Virendra Tawde
- NGOs to be considered public servants, have to disclose assets and liabilities: Report
- Army Chief pays homage to martyrs on Kargil Vijay Divas