First accident on Bandra-Worli sea link, two injured
Mumbai: Two persons were injured when a vehicle collided with a taxi and a car on Friday night on the recently inaugurated Bandra-Worli Sealink. It is the first accident on the bridge after it was thrown open to the public, police said.
A north-bound vehicle hit a taxi and a Honda City car coming from opposite direction, injuring two persons, police said adding that the injured were rushed to nearby hospital.
The vehicles were removed and paved way smooth flow of traffic immediately on the bridge, police said adding that further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Can't yet verify if wedding bomber was child or linked to Islamic State: Turkish PM
- Donald Trump denies 'flip flopping' on immigration
- Govt plans to launch PM research fellowships for IIT graduates from next academic year
- Guwahati to host 2016 Indian Super League season opener
- An Alaskan village votes to relocate because of global warming