First answer my questions and then call me insane: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh said on Sunday that those who call him "insane" should first try to find answers to the issues raised by him.
"The easiest way to avoid answering the issues I raise is to call me insane," Digvijay told a news agency.
He alleged that Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav called him "insane", as based on a book he had pointed out that the Thackerays had originally come from Bihar.
It is out of frustration that some people term him insane, as they have no words to counter the issues raised by him, Digvijay said adding that he is, however, not bothered by use of such words against him.
"I wish that those who call me insane, first learn to reply to all that I say and which has been proved to be true," Singh asserted.
When he had claimed that Team Anna had political ambitions, anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare had called him insane, the Congress leader said stressing that it is now being proved right.
Singh said he was termed the same by Baba Ramdev when he accused the yoga guru of being involved in money laundering, and asserted that yet again his allegations were "right".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak