First answer my questions and then call me insane: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh said on Sunday that those who call him "insane" should first try to find answers to the issues raised by him.
"The easiest way to avoid answering the issues I raise is to call me insane," Digvijay told a news agency.
He alleged that Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav called him "insane", as based on a book he had pointed out that the Thackerays had originally come from Bihar.
It is out of frustration that some people term him insane, as they have no words to counter the issues raised by him, Digvijay said adding that he is, however, not bothered by use of such words against him.
"I wish that those who call me insane, first learn to reply to all that I say and which has been proved to be true," Singh asserted.
When he had claimed that Team Anna had political ambitions, anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare had called him insane, the Congress leader said stressing that it is now being proved right.
Singh said he was termed the same by Baba Ramdev when he accused the yoga guru of being involved in money laundering, and asserted that yet again his allegations were "right".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption