First answer my questions and then call me insane: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh said on Sunday that those who call him "insane" should first try to find answers to the issues raised by him.
"The easiest way to avoid answering the issues I raise is to call me insane," Digvijay told a news agency.
He alleged that Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav called him "insane", as based on a book he had pointed out that the Thackerays had originally come from Bihar.
It is out of frustration that some people term him insane, as they have no words to counter the issues raised by him, Digvijay said adding that he is, however, not bothered by use of such words against him.
"I wish that those who call me insane, first learn to reply to all that I say and which has been proved to be true," Singh asserted.
When he had claimed that Team Anna had political ambitions, anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare had called him insane, the Congress leader said stressing that it is now being proved right.
Singh said he was termed the same by Baba Ramdev when he accused the yoga guru of being involved in money laundering, and asserted that yet again his allegations were "right".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan