First Myanmar-India car rally in March
Yangon: The first Myanmar-India car rally to promote friendship, trade and tourism between the two countries will be launched in March.
The rally is organised by the North East Federation on International Trade (NEFIT) and will be held on the sidelines of a trade and tourism conference.
The March 13-21 Guwahati-Yangon-Guwahati rally will cover 5,000 km, Xinhua reported Saturday quoting the 7-Day News. About 200 people and 55 cars will participate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad