First Myanmar-India car rally in March
Yangon: The first Myanmar-India car rally to promote friendship, trade and tourism between the two countries will be launched in March.
The rally is organised by the North East Federation on International Trade (NEFIT) and will be held on the sidelines of a trade and tourism conference.
The March 13-21 Guwahati-Yangon-Guwahati rally will cover 5,000 km, Xinhua reported Saturday quoting the 7-Day News. About 200 people and 55 cars will participate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan