First Myanmar-India car rally in March
Yangon: The first Myanmar-India car rally to promote friendship, trade and tourism between the two countries will be launched in March.
The rally is organised by the North East Federation on International Trade (NEFIT) and will be held on the sidelines of a trade and tourism conference.
The March 13-21 Guwahati-Yangon-Guwahati rally will cover 5,000 km, Xinhua reported Saturday quoting the 7-Day News. About 200 people and 55 cars will participate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan