First Myanmar-India car rally in March
Yangon: The first Myanmar-India car rally to promote friendship, trade and tourism between the two countries will be launched in March.
The rally is organised by the North East Federation on International Trade (NEFIT) and will be held on the sidelines of a trade and tourism conference.
The March 13-21 Guwahati-Yangon-Guwahati rally will cover 5,000 km, Xinhua reported Saturday quoting the 7-Day News. About 200 people and 55 cars will participate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling