`Fit and healthy` Sharad Pawar attends office
New Delhi: NCP chief and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar today dismissed speculation about his health saying he was "fit and healthy".
"I am fit and healthy, doing fine," Pawar told PTI while replying to a query.
There has been intense speculation on Pawar`s health since he had taken ill at a public function in Maharashtra a week ago.
The 72-year-old minister said he was busy visiting agriculture research institutes in Karnataka last week.
"Last week I was busy with ICAR activities," said Pawar, who attended office today.
On March 24, Pawar had complained of giddiness at a public function at Kolhapur in Maharashtra and had to be air-lifted to Pune.
Officials said he had low blood sugar. They said the Agriculture Minister had gone to Kolhapur in a helicopter and returned to Pune in the same chopper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon