`Fit and healthy` Sharad Pawar attends office
New Delhi: NCP chief and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar today dismissed speculation about his health saying he was "fit and healthy".
"I am fit and healthy, doing fine," Pawar told PTI while replying to a query.
There has been intense speculation on Pawar`s health since he had taken ill at a public function in Maharashtra a week ago.
The 72-year-old minister said he was busy visiting agriculture research institutes in Karnataka last week.
"Last week I was busy with ICAR activities," said Pawar, who attended office today.
On March 24, Pawar had complained of giddiness at a public function at Kolhapur in Maharashtra and had to be air-lifted to Pune.
Officials said he had low blood sugar. They said the Agriculture Minister had gone to Kolhapur in a helicopter and returned to Pune in the same chopper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren