`Fit and healthy` Sharad Pawar attends office
New Delhi: NCP chief and Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar today dismissed speculation about his health saying he was "fit and healthy".
"I am fit and healthy, doing fine," Pawar told PTI while replying to a query.
There has been intense speculation on Pawar`s health since he had taken ill at a public function in Maharashtra a week ago.
The 72-year-old minister said he was busy visiting agriculture research institutes in Karnataka last week.
"Last week I was busy with ICAR activities," said Pawar, who attended office today.
On March 24, Pawar had complained of giddiness at a public function at Kolhapur in Maharashtra and had to be air-lifted to Pune.
Officials said he had low blood sugar. They said the Agriculture Minister had gone to Kolhapur in a helicopter and returned to Pune in the same chopper.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Under construction building collapses in Hyderabad, several labourers trapped
- What a dance! Pakistan's 'Hrithik Roshan' enthralls judges of America's Got Talent - WATCH
- BSF, Pakistan Rangers to hold DG-level talks in Islamabad next week
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- India, US solar case: WTO appellate body's ruling in mid-Sept