Five corruption cases pertaining to DoNER in 2007-09: Govt
New Delhi: The Central Vigilance Commission
has found five cases of alleged corruption pertaining to
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) during
2007-09, the Government informed Rajya Sabha today.
"As per information received from the CVC, they have
dealt with a total of five cases of alleged corruption
pertaining to the Ministry of DoNeR during 2007-09," DoNeR
Minister B K Handique said in replying to a question.
He said no exclusive wing has been established in the
CVC for the North Eastern region.
Handique said his Ministry has laid down a huge emphasis
on monitoring and evaluation of its schemes and programmes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation