Five corruption cases pertaining to DoNER in 2007-09: Govt
New Delhi: The Central Vigilance Commission
has found five cases of alleged corruption pertaining to
Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) during
2007-09, the Government informed Rajya Sabha today.
"As per information received from the CVC, they have
dealt with a total of five cases of alleged corruption
pertaining to the Ministry of DoNeR during 2007-09," DoNeR
Minister B K Handique said in replying to a question.
He said no exclusive wing has been established in the
CVC for the North Eastern region.
Handique said his Ministry has laid down a huge emphasis
on monitoring and evaluation of its schemes and programmes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery