Five Naxals nabbed from Odisha, Bihar
Bhubaneshwar: Five suspected Naxals were on Sunday picked up by security forces in separate raids in Odisha and Bihar.
In another crackdown, CRPF troops recovered a 1.5 kg Improvised Explosive Device and a pistol in Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra a senior officer said.
He said a Maoist identified as Mukia Munda was apprehended in a joint operation by CRPF and state police forces in Mahur and Chandiposh areas in Sundergarh district of Odisha.
Four Naxal sympathisers were held in Saraiya area of Kaimur district of Bihar, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof