Flight delay triggers protest at Kolkata airport
Kolkata: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight got delayed indefinitely for several hours triggering protests from passengers at the NSCB international airport here Friday night.
A Jet Airways spokesperson said the delay was due to some technical reasons.
The 9W 2152 flight was scheduled to leave for Mumbai at 8:40 pm, he said.
All the 135 passengers, who had to catch the flight protested after several hours of wait. However, the situation is normal now and they have been given refreshments by the airlines, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details