Flight delay triggers protest at Kolkata airport
Kolkata: A Mumbai-bound Jet Airways flight got delayed indefinitely for several hours triggering protests from passengers at the NSCB international airport here Friday night.
A Jet Airways spokesperson said the delay was due to some technical reasons.
The 9W 2152 flight was scheduled to leave for Mumbai at 8:40 pm, he said.
All the 135 passengers, who had to catch the flight protested after several hours of wait. However, the situation is normal now and they have been given refreshments by the airlines, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners