Flight grounded in Bangalore after fire scare
Mumbai: A Hyderabad-bound Kingfisher flight
from Bangalore with 27 passengers and 5 crew members on board,
returned back at the airport on Sunday due to a fire scare, after
being air-borne for 10 minutes.
The passengers were deplaned safely and later flown to
their destinations in another aircraft, a spokesperson of the
"Shortly after the Kingfisher flight IT-4817 took off
from Bangalore for Hyderabad today, the commander received a
warning alert. As a matter of safety and precaution the
commander immediately decided to return back to Bangalore," he
ATR 72-500 aircraft landed safely at around 8.46 am at
the Bangalore airport.
"The flight was originally scheduled at 7.25 am but due
to bad weather it took off at 8.36 am," a Bangalore
International Airport official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai