Flight grounded in Bangalore after fire scare
Mumbai: A Hyderabad-bound Kingfisher flight
from Bangalore with 27 passengers and 5 crew members on board,
returned back at the airport on Sunday due to a fire scare, after
being air-borne for 10 minutes.
The passengers were deplaned safely and later flown to
their destinations in another aircraft, a spokesperson of the
"Shortly after the Kingfisher flight IT-4817 took off
from Bangalore for Hyderabad today, the commander received a
warning alert. As a matter of safety and precaution the
commander immediately decided to return back to Bangalore," he
ATR 72-500 aircraft landed safely at around 8.46 am at
the Bangalore airport.
"The flight was originally scheduled at 7.25 am but due
to bad weather it took off at 8.36 am," a Bangalore
International Airport official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack