Flight with Bangla Hajis makes unscheduled landing
Nagpur: A Dhaka-bound flight from Jeddah carrying 282 Haj pilgrims and crew made an unscheduled landing here Thursday morning after one of the fliers complained of severe chest pain, airport officials said.
The GMG Airlines` flight was carrying Haj pilgrims who were returning to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia.
One of the passengers complained of severe chest pain when the aircraft was nearing Nagpur ATC. The pilot sought permission and the plane landed at the Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, they said.
A medical team from a private hospital was rushed to the airport to attend to the passenger, who was not identified.
The flight later left for its destination with the passenger, officials added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview