Flight with Bangla Hajis makes unscheduled landing
Nagpur: A Dhaka-bound flight from Jeddah carrying 282 Haj pilgrims and crew made an unscheduled landing here Thursday morning after one of the fliers complained of severe chest pain, airport officials said.
The GMG Airlines` flight was carrying Haj pilgrims who were returning to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia.
One of the passengers complained of severe chest pain when the aircraft was nearing Nagpur ATC. The pilot sought permission and the plane landed at the Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, they said.
A medical team from a private hospital was rushed to the airport to attend to the passenger, who was not identified.
The flight later left for its destination with the passenger, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement