Flight with Bangla Hajis makes unscheduled landing
Nagpur: A Dhaka-bound flight from Jeddah carrying 282 Haj pilgrims and crew made an unscheduled landing here Thursday morning after one of the fliers complained of severe chest pain, airport officials said.
The GMG Airlines` flight was carrying Haj pilgrims who were returning to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia.
One of the passengers complained of severe chest pain when the aircraft was nearing Nagpur ATC. The pilot sought permission and the plane landed at the Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, they said.
A medical team from a private hospital was rushed to the airport to attend to the passenger, who was not identified.
The flight later left for its destination with the passenger, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!