Flight with Bangla Hajis makes unscheduled landing
Nagpur: A Dhaka-bound flight from Jeddah carrying 282 Haj pilgrims and crew made an unscheduled landing here Thursday morning after one of the fliers complained of severe chest pain, airport officials said.
The GMG Airlines` flight was carrying Haj pilgrims who were returning to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia.
One of the passengers complained of severe chest pain when the aircraft was nearing Nagpur ATC. The pilot sought permission and the plane landed at the Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, they said.
A medical team from a private hospital was rushed to the airport to attend to the passenger, who was not identified.
The flight later left for its destination with the passenger, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says