Flight with Bangla Hajis makes unscheduled landing
Nagpur: A Dhaka-bound flight from Jeddah carrying 282 Haj pilgrims and crew made an unscheduled landing here Thursday morning after one of the fliers complained of severe chest pain, airport officials said.
The GMG Airlines` flight was carrying Haj pilgrims who were returning to Bangladesh from Saudi Arabia.
One of the passengers complained of severe chest pain when the aircraft was nearing Nagpur ATC. The pilot sought permission and the plane landed at the Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, they said.
A medical team from a private hospital was rushed to the airport to attend to the passenger, who was not identified.
The flight later left for its destination with the passenger, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief