FM hospitalised for minor procedure
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram was admitted to a private hospital here on Tuesday for a minor elective laproscopic procedure.
He was admitted this evening for `a minor elective laparoscopic procedure.` He will be discharged in a day, a statement from Apollo Hospitals said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan ups ante, says will ask UNHRC to send fact-finding team to Kashmir
- Hafiz Saeed confirms his association with separatist leader Asiya Andrabi, Burhani Wani
- IMF expresses confidence in Christine Lagarde as French court orders trial
- Petition in Pak court seeks registration of FIR against PM Modi
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore