FM hospitalised for minor procedure
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram was admitted to a private hospital here on Tuesday for a minor elective laproscopic procedure.
He was admitted this evening for `a minor elective laparoscopic procedure.` He will be discharged in a day, a statement from Apollo Hospitals said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?