FM hospitalised for minor procedure
Chennai: Union Finance Minister P Chidambaram was admitted to a private hospital here on Tuesday for a minor elective laproscopic procedure.
He was admitted this evening for `a minor elective laparoscopic procedure.` He will be discharged in a day, a statement from Apollo Hospitals said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah