Fog havoc: 114 trains affected
New Delhi: Scores of passengers continued to
suffer as foggy weather condition continued to affect movement
of more than 110 trains, including Rajdhani Express, across
the country on Wednesday.
While 78 trains are running late, departure timings of 24
trains were being rescheduled by railways.
"We have announced cancellation of a few trains from
tomorrow till the fog situation prevails", said a senior
Northern Railway official.
Some passenger trains including Delhi-Ambala, Kalka-Delhi,
Delhi-Saharanpur, Delhi-Hapur, Ghaziabad-Hapur, and
Delhi-Shamli, Delhi trains are cancelled till the fog condition
Kanpur Shatabdi, Rewa Express, Sealdah Sampark Kranti
Express and Licchavi Express are among the dozen trains which
have been cancelled on Wednesday.
Many important trains like Rajdhani and Shatabdi are
running much behind schedule.
While Chhattishgarh Express is running 25 hours late,
Purushotam Express and Mahabodhi Express are behind schedule
by 16 hours and 14 hours respectively. Brahmaputra Mail and
Gorakhdham Express are also running 10 hours and 11 hours late
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February