Fog havoc: 114 trains affected
New Delhi: Scores of passengers continued to
suffer as foggy weather condition continued to affect movement
of more than 110 trains, including Rajdhani Express, across
the country on Wednesday.
While 78 trains are running late, departure timings of 24
trains were being rescheduled by railways.
"We have announced cancellation of a few trains from
tomorrow till the fog situation prevails", said a senior
Northern Railway official.
Some passenger trains including Delhi-Ambala, Kalka-Delhi,
Delhi-Saharanpur, Delhi-Hapur, Ghaziabad-Hapur, and
Delhi-Shamli, Delhi trains are cancelled till the fog condition
Kanpur Shatabdi, Rewa Express, Sealdah Sampark Kranti
Express and Licchavi Express are among the dozen trains which
have been cancelled on Wednesday.
Many important trains like Rajdhani and Shatabdi are
running much behind schedule.
While Chhattishgarh Express is running 25 hours late,
Purushotam Express and Mahabodhi Express are behind schedule
by 16 hours and 14 hours respectively. Brahmaputra Mail and
Gorakhdham Express are also running 10 hours and 11 hours late
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- WTA world rankings: Serena Williams still reigns as number one
- OP Jaisha marathon row: Vijay Goyal passes the buck to IOA, assures probe
- Xiaomi likely to unveil Redmi Note 4 on August 25
- Natural to express grief over mistreatment of Dalits: LK Advani
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!