Fog hits train movement in north India
New Delhi: Over 35 trains were delayed this
morning due to dense fog over Delhi and parts of North India.
A Northern Railway spokesperson said the trains, which recorded disruptions due to fog included the Rajdhani Express trains from Patna, Howrah, Mumbai and Bhubaneshwar.
These trains are running over two hours behind schedule while the other mail and express trains are reported to be running four to six hours behind their scheduled time.
Northern Railways had earlier cancelled around 30 trains anticipating foggy conditions during winter.
Dense fog in north India has hit train movement with 16 trains running late yesterday and 39 others cancelled.
"We are constantly updating our website and the railway inquiry system is also being strengthened to inform passengers about the train position," a senior Northern Railway official
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth