Following protocol Arvind Kejriwal should accept bungalow, security: Khurshid
Farrukhabad: Union minister Salman Khurshid on Saturday said Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal should follow the protocol and accept the official accommodation, vehicle and security provided to him.
"Kejriwal should not desist from accepting the facilities provided to him as per the protocol," the External Affairs minister told reporters here.
The local MP wondered whether the Aam Aadmi Party chief will not accept security arrangements on foreign trips or when a foreign dignitary visits him.
Kejriwal today announced his decision not to take up the two five-bedroom duplex flats he has been alloted in Central Delhi.
The Union minister also termed as right the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s remark on Narendra Modi that his becoming the prime minister would be disastrous for the country.
"Modi should apologise to the country for Gujarat riots," Khurshid said.
Congress apologised for the riots in Delhi and Modi should do the same, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly