Following protocol Arvind Kejriwal should accept bungalow, security: Khurshid
Farrukhabad: Union minister Salman Khurshid on Saturday said Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal should follow the protocol and accept the official accommodation, vehicle and security provided to him.
"Kejriwal should not desist from accepting the facilities provided to him as per the protocol," the External Affairs minister told reporters here.
The local MP wondered whether the Aam Aadmi Party chief will not accept security arrangements on foreign trips or when a foreign dignitary visits him.
Kejriwal today announced his decision not to take up the two five-bedroom duplex flats he has been alloted in Central Delhi.
The Union minister also termed as right the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s remark on Narendra Modi that his becoming the prime minister would be disastrous for the country.
"Modi should apologise to the country for Gujarat riots," Khurshid said.
Congress apologised for the riots in Delhi and Modi should do the same, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- 'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi to address nation today, may talk to Army jawans
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015