Food bill to have similar fate as midday meal: Ramdev
Varanasi: The Food Security Bill by Congress is an "election gimmick" to garner more votes and it will meet the same fate as its flagship scheme midday meal, Yoga guru Ramdev said on Friday.
"Congress has launched its new food scheme to garner more votes by promising cheap rice, wheat and pulses but this scheme will bear the same fate as of midday meal at present," Ramdev said here.
Expressing support to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Ramdev said, Modi wants to work for the welfare of the country and ready to fight the issues of the society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in
- Poland National Championships 2016: Quarter-miler Mohd. Anas sets new national record