Food bill to have similar fate as midday meal: Ramdev
Varanasi: The Food Security Bill by Congress is an "election gimmick" to garner more votes and it will meet the same fate as its flagship scheme midday meal, Yoga guru Ramdev said on Friday.
"Congress has launched its new food scheme to garner more votes by promising cheap rice, wheat and pulses but this scheme will bear the same fate as of midday meal at present," Ramdev said here.
Expressing support to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Ramdev said, Modi wants to work for the welfare of the country and ready to fight the issues of the society.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country