Foreign ministers should look into pending issues: Wen
New Delhi: Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Thursday said foreign ministers of India and China should look into all the pending issues between the two countries.
Wen conveyed this to External Affairs Minister SM Krishna when the latter called on him here.
Both the foreign ministers should look into all pending issues, Wen is understood to have told Krishna, sources privy to the conversation said.
Warmly greeting Krishna, Wen told him that when China and India meet, the whole world watches.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan